[Magdalen] Ireland

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue May 26 00:25:39 UTC 2015

On 5/25/15 11:46 AM, Marion Thompson wrote:
> No, MMdoesn't V.
>
> Marion, a pilgrim
>
> On 5/25/2015 12:42 PM, Jay Weigel wrote:
>> Booby Jindal is a blithering idiot. (Sorry, YMMV and probably does) One
>> thing he has not stopped to realize is that 40 years ago he would have
>> been
>> banished to the back of the bus. He doesn't get it.

He doesn't get it, because a _lot_ of Black men and women, much blacker
than he is, think that doing gay things is sinful and evil and a
_choice_, unlike being born any particular color.  Baptists are like
that.  They run to Biblical Literalism.  They don't equate sexual
orientation with race.

Oh, and when Democrats tell lies about what someone said, or take it out
of context, and then publish it on top of photos on Facebook, as if that
were some sort of photographic evidence of the person having said it,
they call it "satire".  When Republicans do it, it's just called lies.

I don't like Jindal, btw, and won't vote for him if he gets the
nomination.  Of course, if he were Obama, then I'd be called racist for
saying that.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net