[Magdalen] Spine appt.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:26:46 UTC 2015

Well, I was in and out in half an hour with a referral to a physiatrist for a consult.
The PA reviewed the MRI with me, film by film, and issues aren't too bad. No nerve impingement at this point, though several protruding discs. Some pain is probably from this, though most from the shoulder. I'm going to see the physiatrist, since an injection may help, but obviously that's always a crap shoot.
But at least this news is good--not too much change from 10 years ago!

Tuesday I'll see the orthopedist for some shoulder options. That will be good--I was awake in the middle of the night worrying about all the "what-ifs."  Never productive...
Thank you for your prayers.