[Magdalen] Fwd: Fw: Differences Link

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue May 26 19:58:08 UTC 2015

Yes, of course.  Explaining her feelings and motivations to her family.
Saying that she felt moved to leave her church would of course be
insignificant.  Better get some competent man in there to explain what's
r.e.a.l.l.y. going on.

Hey, if she feels moved enough to move out of her church, that should be
enough right there.

But of course since she's a woman, nothing she says, does or thinks
counts.  Dang! I keep forgetting how we work ....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford