[Magdalen] Spine appt.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:18:11 UTC 2015

I know physical therapy is probably the best thing, but if Medicare won't
pay, then it won't. My dear friend Polly has osteoporosis and she swears
that if she did NOT go to her yoga class twice a week she would be unable
to move. My friend and fellow artist Alyce had a hip replacement a year and
a half ago and said that yoga helped her defer that, and has helped her
recover. I'm having issues with hips and lower back and also finding that a
series of yoga poses which I learned in a Restorative Yoga class (no longer
being held because the teacher has left the area) are an absolute life
saver. You might look into a Restorative or Gentle Yoga class....just a
thought. Some are not expensive.