[Magdalen] Spine appt.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:16:01 UTC 2015

Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers.  There is actually a
small yoga practice about ten minutes from my house that has a very gifted
teacher, and she does offer an evening gentle (seated) class.  I found when
I was doing the regular class twice a week that I didn't really like
it--kept thinking I should, but I finally gave it up.  For one thing, I was
very clumsy and couldn't do some of the positions, so I felt very
self-conscious.  The meditation part at the end was always lovely, but I
can do that at home.  Right now just thinking about it hurts, and I'm not
going to try anything in the way of PT or exercise until I see the doctor
next week.  At the moment the only way I can raise that arm is to lift it
with my other hand, so I'm leery of doing more damage. I think it's going
to be a very long six or seven months...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

Keep Calm and Carry OM.