[Magdalen] Spine appt.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed May 27 04:28:42 UTC 2015

In a message dated 5/27/2015 12:16:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

and I'm  not
going to try anything in the way of PT or exercise until I see the  doctor
next week. >>>>

Excellent idea.  It can really be dangerous to do some exercises, or  to
get some chiropractic adjustments without first determining the  underlying
cause for the pain.

I was chatting with my yard man today, and he was enthusiastic about
 seeing a chiropractor for back problems.  He &  wife had these
chiropractic adjustments approved by their orthopedist.  What  worried
me is that the chiropractor has been advising them about non  skeletal-
muscle problems including heart and BP medications, and his wife's
psychotherapeutic medications.

I was horrified, and urged him to check about these matters with his
primary provider in family practice.

David Strang.