[Magdalen] Prayers for traveling mercies please

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:48:27 UTC 2015

Forty kittens, all singing all the songs kittens may know, making up a lot
of extra verses, no doubt.
I have my fill just taking our companions to the vet, which is about eight
miles each way.
Despite not feeding that morning, they also are often whooping it up on the
way to. Coming home, everyone is too stunned to cry or puke. Most of the
time.

Poor little bittens! They have no idea that we do it all for their own good.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford