[Magdalen] Percentage of life during wartime.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:04:57 UTC 2015

As for me, I will never get into the mindset of the 'western mind' as
demonstrated by the USA and the way we deal with war.

I was not drafted but served in the army for three years, 1951 to 1954, in
order to get the GI Bill. By 1957, I was a pacifist and involved in the
anti-war and civil rights movements until MLK's and RFK's deaths,

In 1969, I gave it all up as a useless fight in the face of the war
machine, about which Ike had given a warning in his 1961 farewell address..

--
Allan Carr