[Magdalen] Fox screams

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:50:53 UTC 2015

Oh, I forgot a funny deer story...hard to write without sound effects!  I was in retreat early in the morning, standing on a hill at the edge of a large cornfield. There were always deer there, so I wasn't surprised to see one. But all of a sudden it caught sight of me and froze. I was downwind of it, and it started making these huge snuffling sounds. I realized it was trying to catch my scent. It finally gave up and went back to grazing.