[Magdalen] To renew or not to renew....

Sal sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu May 28 15:20:25 UTC 2015

I see a lot of nurses and their family members, both as colleagues and as patients.

So based on that, I say you don't need a license to make you a professional nurse, though it may be a requirement for a paid job in nursing.

Once nursing has become part of who you are, you are basically stuck with it. I'm sure others have noticed something similar and that it's not just South African nurses who end up - for better or worse - with nursing hearts and minds!!

Sally D

Sent from my iPhone