[Magdalen] Fox screams

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu May 28 16:30:39 UTC 2015

We mainly just have the barred owl ("Who cooks for you - who cooks for
you-all"), which I heard last night, and which is hardly scary. We do have
foxes (red and gray), but no sounds from them, to my knowledge.

Lots of sounds out there - robins, blue jays, chickadees, veerys, flickers
ravens, and many other birds, not to mention spring peepers still peeping,
and the grey tree frogs just starting. Hearing a white-throated sparrow ("O
sweet Canada, Canada, Canada") right now.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com