[Magdalen] Visiting suggestions

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu May 28 17:37:34 UTC 2015

A non-embarrassing Blatt because I clicked on the wrong bit in one of
Devid's emails.  Anyway, it's a heads-up that I am due to arrive at
O'HAre the evebing of 8 June and leave from there the evening of 23
June.  Stopping places are Milwaukee , Fort Wayne (rest stop only),
Pittsburgh, Scranton, Buffalo and Cleveland.  I will be looking for
suggestions for church in the Pittsburgh area once I have confirmed
where I am staying there.

Roger