[Magdalen] GTS Bishops on Board of Directors write letter 'to the church'

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:23:49 UTC 2015

It's been interesting to read the responses to this letter from GTS folks who have been involved in this whole mess. They see it as a piece of PR fiction. The faculty has been gutted, as has the tradition of daily Eucharist, and there is some concern about a couple of the new hires and their connections with ACNA and Trinity School for Ministry. The head librarian resigned recently, as did the registrar.
General Seminary needs our prayers.