[Magdalen] Trinity Anyone?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri May 29 17:53:37 UTC 2015

Actually, Mike, by a stroke of divine synchronicity, I'll be there on Sunday, though until I had a note from Cady, I didn't realize it was Jenks' last SundayI Unfortunately, I have to go to the early service, since I'm taking an all day photography class in Sperryville. So I'll miss all the bells and whistles. Maybe I can sneak over for a few minutes during our lunch break, but I won't be dressed in church clothes!

Do you know who your interim will be? S/he has quite a job cut out for him/her. That's the longest tenure I've heard of here, and I know Jenks is very much the town's pastor. I always loved supplying there.
Maybe I'll see you on Sunday...
Blessings,
Grace