[Magdalen] Trinity Anyone?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:23:35 UTC 2015

Yes, but no handbells. The choir typically sings a festival Te Deum like
one by Holst, Britten, or RVW. Fr Cobb has us (altar party) kneel at "We
therefore pray thee, help thy servants, whom thou hast redeemed with thy
precious blood."

We'll have the Athanasian Creed chanted in procession before Mass.