[Magdalen] Trinity Anyone?

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri May 29 18:39:49 UTC 2015

It is the best statement of faith which studiously avoids heresy when it
comes to the Trinitarian nature of our faith.  As such a simple chant
(Gregorian rather than Anglican) is probably the best music for it.
Anything else would interfere with the balance of the credal
statements.  (I will be in the congregation at my new parish this Sunday
so I wait to see what they will delight us with.)

Roger