[Magdalen] Trinity Anyone?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri May 29 19:41:15 UTC 2015

Mike and Cady go to 'Jenk's church'? And you're going too on Sunday, Grace?

I met Jenks  at Council a few years ago and he ordered a stole from me (kind
of like your white one Grace). He recently send me a lovely note and a photo
of himself wearing the stole with a bit of his own theology on why he wanted
that design.

Our tiny, one-degree-of-separation Episcopal world : )  !!

Lynn

If you think about it, please say hello for me

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck