[Magdalen] Plain Speech.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sat May 30 22:28:23 UTC 2015

It's ditch for me.  When I was a kid my dad always said, "You don't want to
grow up to be a ditch-digger all your life!"

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *