[Magdalen] Prayers for discernment

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sat May 30 22:30:23 UTC 2015

Marion, I don't know what licenses bishops in Canada can use, but here in
WestMo people can be licensed as preachers, evangelists, and a few others.

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *