[Magdalen] prayer request (hopefully short-term)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun May 31 02:09:25 UTC 2015

I request your prayers for S/O's boss, Walter. Walter had shoulder surgery
on Friday for what he thought was bursitis (nobody was really sure,
including the surgeon) from which he'd been in increasing pain for some
time. Today he was back in the doctor's office, having e-mailed S/O to say
that he was getting no relief at all from the pain meds. I am fond of
Walter although he is a somewhat difficult person, being an extreme Type A,
and I understand that sometimes certain pain meds simply do not work for
some people, having had that experience myself. Please pray that he gets
the right meds for him and that he gets relief. Also for his wife Ingrid
and for those who have to work with him.