[Magdalen] test

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Sun May 31 04:56:06 UTC 2015

The fabled Barracuda belongs to me and is in the basement of my house.
Mail from Yahoo and AOL is always the least likely to get through.
The Barracuda is the front line of defense here against viruses and
hackers, so if something is undeliverable for any reason the word
"Barracuda" will show up in the nondelivery message.

There were some global DNS problems today that might have prevented
inbound mail from reaching it, but they were transient and are gone.