[Magdalen] R.I.P. Beau Biden

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:21:03 UTC 2015

I am so sad about Beau Biden's death, especially remembering the stories of
Joe Biden traveling home every day after his fledgling days in the Senate,
to be with and care for his sons following the wreck that took his first
wife and baby daughter.  Joe Biden is so obviously devoted to his family
that I can feel some of the hurt he must feel at this moment.  May Beau
Biden eternal rest in peace in God's nearer presence and may each member of
his family and the family as a whole be comforted in their grief.

Ginga