[Magdalen] Prayer request update & additional request.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun May 31 15:36:14 UTC 2015

Please take Trinity, Buffalo off the list of parishes seeking a rector.
They have called Matthew Lincoln from CT as their next rector, he has
accepted, and we all eagerly await his arrival in August.

I would request traveling mercies for myself and my 4 friends for the next
2 weeks as we stay in Provence. Though we're quartered in a lovely house,
we'll also be doing a lot of touring, some of which will be driven by moi.
I've already driven 2 pretty long days from Paris to Provence without
incident; but the golden hammock would be very much appreciated.

Finally, I want to offer my thanksgiving for this trip. Whoever would have
thought that little Annie Markle from Indiana would be basking on the
terrace of an incredible house in Provence, having spent most of the
afternoon in and beside the pool? Thanks, Jesus!