[Magdalen] Three Sisters.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 14:00:20 UTC 2015

In a message dated 11/1/2015 8:48:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

StMtV'  Fr. Gerth wrote of an 1871 Sunday Order of Service last week. I
wrote him
suggesting that an interesting discussion might be to convene a group of
clergy
and historians from the cardinal "high church" (defined as offering  daily
Mass)
together and see if they can’t solve the "mysteries" from  those service
orders.
It would appear that all have things that must have  been quite common
enough at
the time that they needed little explanation  but today seem  unknown.

Cheers,>>>>>>>>>>

You may be referring to that very interesting little historical note  by
Gerth+ about the liturgical practices at that parish with references  to
TEC nationally.  I saved it to ponder more leisurely.

David Strang.