[Magdalen] Talk for St. George's Cathedral, All Saints Celtic service

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Sun Nov 1 20:23:02 UTC 2015

On Sunday, November 01, 2015 01:15:26 AM Molly Wolf wrote:
> I think I mentioned that I've been asked to speak at the 5PM Celtic
> Eucharist at the cathedral tomorrow.  This is what I've written.
>
> I cannot begin to say how important cybercommunity has been to me.  This is
> only a touch of it.

Me too and thank you. I came to Anglican in the Fall of 1992 at the suggestion
of Louie Crew-Clay who was my Vergil to the Anglicn cyber-world. I am
forwarding to my Rector, whose beloved bro-in-law died yesterday, and who need
to hear it. Thank you from me and from her, I think.

--
Bob Rea
http://www.petard.us

America, it was a wonderful country
        until they took it private
        and turned it into a theme park of itself