[Magdalen] Talk for St. George's Cathedral, All Saints Celtic service

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sun Nov 1 22:34:18 UTC 2015

On 11/1/15 4:16 PM, Marion Thompson wrote:
> I came in via Anglican.edu which I joined in spring of 1993.  I don't
> think I was ever on St. Sam's.

I think you mean "American.edu"?  That was the ADDRESS of Anglican List,
that is "Anglican at American.edu" (using a server at American University)
until just shortly after I joined it, a matter of months, when Charles
moved us en masse to his server, with an address of StSams.org.  For
you, it would have been more than four years. I think I remember you for
a lot longer time than those few months, so you must have moved with us.
  "Today my sail I lift"?

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net