[Magdalen] Rodent Patrol News

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:46:13 UTC 2015

I saw the fox this morning! I was up early and went into the office to say
good morning to S/O, who is *always* up before I am, and while I was
standing there, he said, "Look out the window, there's the fox!" and sure
enough, there was Commander Reynard in all his glory, trotting into the
back yard as if he belonged there. He sniffed around the back hosta bed and
then went back behind the workshop, but not before I got a good look at
him. He's probably the biggest fox I've ever seen, very red, with a fine
white tip to his brush. Such a fine animal! Hopefully he keeps the vole and
field mouse population down and out of the workshop this winter.