[Magdalen] PB installation

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:14:10 UTC 2015

Being at the PB's installation was exhilarating!  The Cathedral overflowed
with Joy.  Lots and lots of chatter during the prelude music, so Grace,
you're right.  The audio of the prelude was difficult to hear. The tape
provided excellent quality in audio and video.

Jo, Sarah, John, and I sat together, all in a row.  I was glad to have met
sistah Jo and to have supper with Renee and Jo on Saturday night.  I'm
sorry Christopher did not feel well enough to attend and also not to have
'met up' with Sharon Moon.

Michael Curry will bring a positive energy and the possibility of new life
to TEC the likes of which we've never known as a denomination.  The
foundation of his theology is Love, as in love God and our neighbors as
ourself.  This may be met with controversy in the ranks, so let us pray for
his ministry as Presiding Bishop.  I don't think he is a bit naive, so I'm
think he knows the waters won't always be still.  Let us pray continually
for ++ Michael.

Rejoice! This is a good day for The Episcopal Church!  May it be so going
forward.

We drive back to SC today, so prayers for traveling mercies appreciated.

I love you all.
Ginga