[Magdalen] Talk for St. George's Cathedral, All Saints Celtic service

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:49:46 UTC 2015

Yes, of course, American.edu.  Accurate recall is no longer my forte.  I
probably didn't take much notice of the address that was keeping me in
touch, but I certainly remember the people. :-)  When I moved, I had to
junk about a foot high pile of posts I had kept for one reason or another.

Marion, a pilgrim    ... today my sail I lift ....