[Magdalen] We remember them

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:52:11 UTC 2015

My mother, born in 1931, had vague memories of a brother being born.  She
didn't know the year, but had a sure memory of the box (literally) having
DYNAMITE painted on it.  He was buried in the cemetery in Eveleth, MN, and
mom remembered the name Michael.  When I was 17 I took it upon myself to
find his grave. I placed one of those temporary tin markers on his grave,
with his name on it.

Grace and peace,
brud