[Magdalen] Any place but

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:45:07 UTC 2015

My wife was at a conference in San Antonio, Texas.
She was to take a plane home this morning. However, he flight was delayed.
It seems, she told me, that last night, someone forgot to turn something
off in the plane, so this morning, the batteries were dead.
"Oh well." I said. "It IS Texas, after all."
So she was unsure if she would get her connection, which, of course, she
did not make.
Fortunately, she was able to get a later flight to Stewart airport. The
prospect of having to stay overnight in Detroit was not attractive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g09GtnWdBjc

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford