[Magdalen] interesting, not politics

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:16:00 UTC 2015

Speaking of Pittsburgh, I caught a little bit of the Bengals-Steelers game
yesterday. Steelers were wearing their throwback (or should I say
"throw-up"?) "bumblebee" uniforms, and when the two teams mixed it up it
truly looked awful, because the Bengals have IMO the ugliest everyday unis
in the NFL.