[Magdalen] Time is -- uh ....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:50:46 UTC 2015

I'd go up into The Keweenaw and forget Marquette... you can watch the sun
rise and set on Lake superior up there... and it is beautiful that time of
year....

Used to be a huge copper mining endeavor - giant and I mean it, chunks of
copper brought out of the ground. One used to stand in the quad at my
university that was over 6' tall and wide.  There is a top notch mineral and
rock museum on the campus too. The drive to the end of the Keweenaw is only
40 or so miles north of the university, Michigan Technological University in
Houghton, MI. There is also a Copper mining museum, if  memory serves me.

Is there some reason you picked Marquette?

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr