[Magdalen] Time is -- uh ....

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 3 09:40:49 UTC 2015

On 03/11/2015 02:24, Lynn Ronkainen wrote:
> Agreed!  So enjoyed having Roger as a guest several US trips ago! with
> Jo C and her Roger too!

That was the occasion of my first experience of driving in the USA - and
of Southern rain.  Collect the car, can't find where to connect the GPS,
how do I operate the windows? Missed a turning on the way to Lynn's so
find a mall to stop at to reorganize. After that I have found driving
over there plain sailing - apart from Atlanta traffic.

Roger