[Magdalen] Time is -- uh ....

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:47:43 UTC 2015

I used to live in Poughkeepsie and work in Wingdale, which meant I drove in
the morning over the mountain, straight into the sun and in the evening
also (of course) straight into the sun.
I finally managed to get them to shut the hospital in Wingdale down so i
could work in Poughkeepsie. So all you guys in Eastern Dutchess County who
lost your jobs and all, it's all my fault.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford