[Magdalen] Rain.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:25:30 UTC 2015

We watched a little bit of the Indianapolis-Carolina football game last
night. They were playing in a monsoon-type rain, and as I remarked to S/O,
it looked like a cross between bodysurfing and kids playing Capture the
Flag in a giant puddle. Both fumbles and injuries abounded. Seemed to me
that anyone with any sense would have canceled the game, but I suppose TV
money trumps everything.