[Magdalen] "Everett just threw up his hands."

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:28:09 UTC 2015

From: "M J _Mike_ Logsdon" <mjl at ix.netcom.com>

Lynn>>>>Sorry to hear you "damming" community service time Mike.<<<

Mike> Misinterpretation.  Damn the graduation requirement, not the thing
itself

Well, isn't that kind of splitting hairs... and almost the same thing?

If a kid's never done this before it can often be life-changing, especially
if they do something a bit out of the ordinary or out of their usual sphere
of being.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck