[Magdalen] Canada's new government

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:35:34 UTC 2015

I was quite pleased with the result of the Canadian election, as were most
of my friends from the True North. Even my NDP friends weren't totally
unhappy, as anyone that showed Harper the door was fine with them. Wishing
young Trudeau and his cabinet well, and I'll just have tea, as I've driven
a good bit today for a meetup with an old and dear friend which we've tried
to have about a half dozen times this year and had to postpone repeatedly.