[Magdalen] Prayers, please

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 5 05:22:39 UTC 2015

I hope they are very careful with Alfie's teeth. Eileen would be wise to make sure they don't do the extractions in a single day. I have a friend at work whose daughter and son-in-law were informed of emergency tooth surgery while they were visiting up here in Georgia. The dog was fairly strong; but elderly and the vet extracted all the teeth at once resulting in an infection which put the dog in misery. They had to put him down and the whole thing was quite unexpected and possibly avoidable with less aggressive surgery.

Joe