[Magdalen] Respite care

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:46:54 UTC 2015

My home hospice's view on respite care is placing ME in a nursing home for
a week so kaminari (My nickname for Dawn and Becca. Japanese, rough
translation "goddesses of thunder.") so they can have some rest.  I've told
home hospice that the last thing they need is me in a nursing home.  I'd
try to see everyone, and plan some fun (food fight, everyone turning their
call light on at the same time, etc), and make the place lighten up for a
while.

As an aside, I have two close name clergy friends, and we call ourselves
the SoBo: Sons of Boanergis.

Grace and peace,
brud