[Magdalen] Canada's new government

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 01:43:40 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Marion Thompson
<marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Who can rouse any enthusiasm for such a business?

The one that rouses me is the Cook County Circuit Court Clerk. The
incumbent is an incompetent, apparently delusional, power-seeking,
money-grabbing, self-exalting, corrupt, entrenched politician. She
needs to go. There is a young but experienced lawyer who is saying and
doing all the right things to challenge her on the ballot but I'm sure
the clueless voters will go for the stupid incumbent yet again.
Pathetic. The problem with Chicago politics is the voters of Chicago.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA