[Magdalen] Weddings during Advent?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:23:18 UTC 2015

Don't marry in Lent.
Repent!  Repent!

I can't say it worked well for me in the long run, but at the time there
weren't many practical options.  As a nod to the season, I got the choir
(the start of the Marion Singers) to sing a couple of penitential
ditties before the bride entered. :-D  'Hide not thou thy face O Lord'
and 'Lord for thy tender mercies sake'.

Marion, a pilgrim