[Magdalen] Coffee Hour arrangements (was Re: Heather Cook)

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Nov 7 14:18:08 UTC 2015

From: James Oppenheimer-Crawford

>Oh tish tosh!  The place is already heated, so having the coffee hour there
>is no significant loss.  The gain in other respects is well worth that tiny
>cost, if indeed there is one.

Why is it heated? is everything on one system/thermostat?

Hasn't the Building and Grounds Committee studied this and looked the
cost/benefit? Or do the gifts of B&G member lie elsewhere?

I suppose a parish with unlimited resources could skip the discussion.

Can you name any?

Cheers,
Jim

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford