[Magdalen] Talk for St. George's Cathedral, All Saints Celtic service

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Nov 7 15:31:03 UTC 2015

On 11/7/15 7:30 AM, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> I think I've seen posts from him on FaceBook...

I just checked his FaceBook page (we are Friends), and I'm pretty sure
he's not active, though you may possibly have seen him comment on
something.  More likely pass-throughs of his birthday greetings from his
other Friends.  His timeline has no statuses from him at all.  I suspect
that his granddaughter set it up for him, and he's too stubborn to check
it or do anything with it.  What is there is a blank picture (he hasn't
uploaded a profile picture of himself), and a lot of birthday greetings
every year from many of the old gang.  He has 37 Friends (20 mutual with
me.  The earliest that any Friend posted on his page was January 17,
2010, from Mary Sicilia, an ironic comment on the blank profile pic.

A name I don't otherwise know, Amalia Hertel, pretty girl, posted on his
page twice:

Amalia Hertel
December 20, 2011 · Saint Paul, MN ·

I'm just texting on my smartphone while wearing gloves... no biggie... ♥
(Arzélie etc)
I'm just listening to Dr. Who soundtrack while drying Latke dishes,
Hanukkah rocks.
I just have the BEST GRANDPARENTS EVER who got me a mosquito netted
hammock for my camping trip this summer grin emoticon (Shirley Barnes
and Jeffry P Barnes though I know you won't check your fb grandpa...)

And September 6, 2011, a snapshot, probably Jeff and Shirley, who are
also tagged, though I wouldn't know the faces for sure, but looking
happy and healthy.
Commented on by Amalia, who posted it, and two other names that I don't
know.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net