[Magdalen] Thanksgivings: Samantha's 21st birthday

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 21:41:38 UTC 2015

Oh Ann! Thank you!

It has been that long, hasn't it? Frank Griswold's installation was a
very, very special time for me, being able to gather in the National
Cathedral with so many list sibs - joyful! I wish that I had been part
of the group that sang hymns at Diana Smith's to the point of being
noted by the security guard. Such a great time! But then, Mike & Sam &
I were able to be at Bob Counselman's church where we saw several
others - Jim Guthrie & Albert, Sister Elias, Rochard Konopka, ...

Having children (and them having children) is such an amazing way to
mark time. Visiting Connie and Bill Jones was our first trip to visit
list sibs, and my kids have grown up visiting churches and people all
over the country. Samantha consciously insisted on having bread and
wine at communion, at every church we visited, as soon as she could
talk!

hugs - memories - thanksgivings - Cady