[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:37:16 UTC 2015

Agreed there, Sib! Also delicious with beetroot hummus, giving a lovely
earthy based to it.

Not something I'd like to find in a sweet dish, though we do sometimes put
chocolate into our chili.

Cardamom, OTOH...often used in Indian ice cream and other desserts, but
very carefully. I think the idea is to boil the whole pod, or maybe the
scraped out seeds, with the milk and then strain it out. If found in e.g. a
curry, it's definitely an item to be shifted to the side of the plate!

Sally D