[Magdalen] Prayer request - break in

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:12:51 UTC 2015

Dear friends

Please will you remember my sister Linda, her family and our practice staff
in your prayers...

No one hurt but we have had a break in at our shared practice this
weekend. Linda's lost her lap top and some other computer equipment is also
missing. There's quite a mess from rummaging through everything...I don't
think anything is missing from my room by the sound of it. I didn't have
anything in there of much value to others, though there were homely things
of value to me which I hope haven't been damaged.

I have a spare laptop which Linda can use, but patients will be arriving in
the morning and we need to have at least a semblance of calm.

The so called security company responded to the (silent) alarm, made a
perfunctory circuit of the outer fence, failed to see the gate that had
been forced, and drove off leaving the thieves undisturbed in the house.

I suspect they're about to be sacked!!

But my main request is not about the stuff..it's more for peace and harmony
and the abiity to solve any problems constructively.

Thank you...

Sally D