[Magdalen] When you come to a fork in the road take it

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:01:24 UTC 2015

I do know how hard it is to tear yourself out of a church you've loved but
love no longer, and yes, many layered meanings for people who've lived full
and complicated lives. But I promise that it's possible and survivable.

Anyone who would blame you for making a healthy decision is an Anatomical
Part.
-M