[Magdalen] Barely standing and in the need of prayer

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 06:08:51 UTC 2015

A friend of mine, Rob, had a knee replacement, and then, due to medical
complications (a blood clot in the leg and use of blood thinners), the
replacement of the other knee is on hold.  Rob just lost his wife about a
year ago, and he is having a hard time, having a new knee that he's getting
used to and an old one that they can't replace just yet.  It looks like
he's going to have to hang in for six months or so, and I could tell this
evening at our rehearsal that it is getting to him pretty bad.
It's tough when he can't move about the way you'd like to.
He's a great guy who doesn't deserve this.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford