[Magdalen] Prayer request - break in

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:33:01 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone for prayers...

It's been a good and peaceful week. We realise that actually very little
was lost...the main loss being Linda's laptop. She'd love to get by with
just her iPad but like me finds it difficult to manage all types of
documentation via an iPad.

The security company looks set to get the sack...my b-in-l says that he
thought one of the guys smelled of alcohol. So in the end the outcome could
be good for us, useful lessons learned and we could end up better
protected.

Our practice house has always felt like a blessed place to me, and it still
does. I feared losing that but it hasn't happened...good has overcome evil,
at least in part.

Sally